第十二首
发布时间:2024-08-22 23:21:35 | 来源:番茄文学网

*12.EEB

第十二首

说真的,就是这为我所夸耀的十爱十吧,

Indeed this very love which is my boast,

当它从十胸十房涌上眉梢,给我加上

And which, when rising up from breast to brow,

一顶皇冠--那一颗巨大的红宝石,

Doth crown me with a ruby large enow

光彩夺目,让人知道它价值连城...

To draw mens eyes and prove the inner cost, ...

就算我这全部的、最高成就的十爱十吧,

This love even, all my worth, to the uttermost,

我也不懂得怎样去十爱十,要不是你

I should not love withal, unless that thou

先立下示范,教给我该怎么办--

Hadst set me an example, shown me how,

当你恳切的目光第一次对上了

When first time thine earnest eyes with mine were crossed

我的目光,而十爱十呼应了十爱十。很明白,

And love called love. And thus, I cannot speak

即使十爱十,我也不能夸说是我的美德。

Of love even, as a good thing of my own.

是你,把我从一片昏迷的软乏中

Thy soul hath snatched up mine all faint and weak

抱起,高置上黄金的宝座,靠近在

And placed by thee on a golden throne, --

你的身旁。而我懂得了十爱十,只因为

And that I love (O soul, we must meek!)

紧挨着你--我唯一十爱十慕的人

Is by thee only, whom I love alone.

提示:您可以通过浏览器菜单选择“文件 → 打印 → 另存为 PDF”来保存本页面。