第二首
发布时间:2024-08-22 22:34:28 | 来源:番茄文学网

*02.EEB

第二首

可是在上帝的全宇宙里,总十共十才只

But only three in all Gods universe

三个人听见了你那句话:除了

Ha十ve heard this word thou hast said, -- Himself, beside

讲话的你、听话的我,就是他--

Thee speaking, and me listening! and replied

上帝自己!我们中间还有一个

One of us ... _that_ was God, ... and laid the curse

出来答话;那昏黑的诅咒落上

So darkly on my eyelids, as to amerce

我的眼皮,挡了你,不让我看见,

My sight from seeing thee, -- that if I had died,

就算我瞑了目,放上沉沉的“压眼钱”,

The death-weights, placed there, would ha十ve signified

也不至于那么彻底隔绝。唉,

Less absolute exclusion. `Nay is worse

比谁都厉害,上帝的那一声“不行!”

From God than from all others, O my friend!

要不然,世俗的诽谤离间不了我们,

Men could not part us with their worldly jars,

任风波飞扬,也不能动摇那坚贞;

Nor the seas change us, nor the tempests bend;

我们的手要伸过山岭,互相接触;

Our hands would touch for all the mountain-bars

有那么一天,天空滚到我俩中间,

And, hea十ven being rolled between us at the end,

我俩向星辰起誓,还要更加握紧。

We should but vow the faster for the stars.

提示:您可以通过浏览器菜单选择“文件 → 打印 → 另存为 PDF”来保存本页面。